Job And Learning

Thursday 5 January 2017

Spoon Alternative Modem Signal Booster

This time I will share Tips on computer networks and I will give you new knowledge for a new science that I can from my cousin.

In the area where my cousins live, an internet connection by using your modem CDMA x 1000 (regular modem) is very slow, but strangely my cousin can surf the world's Browsing and download using a modem signals such as EVDO.

using a spoon, cover the bread cans and cans of the former smoking can use as modem signal booster. This is really weird but real.

In order for you not curious, you can try it at home for practice immediately so that the modem you can be very powerful in capturing network. A clear and do not forget to give his comments after you try the tips of my oddities.

Well so as not to confuse, deliberately I give the image the way installation. Hopefully these tips can be helpful for all of us.





Share: